COVID-19 Safety Information
MAD COW THEATRE is committed to the safety and well-being of its staff, audiences, and renters. Our staff will adhere to the following safety procedures:
- Maintaining physical distancing
- Washing hands often
- Wearing masks in the venue
- Staying at home when feeling sick
- Getting tested immediately if symptoms show
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting all public and non-public areas.
What we ask of you:
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home.
- Wear a mask in all common areas. Masks will be available to those who do not bring their own.
- Wash hands often and use hand sanitizer. Antibacterial soap, water, and paper towels are available in our bathrooms. Hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the building.
- Eating or drinking can be done without masks in designated break areas only.
In addition to the above, we will follow any other official guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and follow all local and state governmental guidelines and mandates.
There is always an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By attending an event in a public place, you are assuming all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or related in any way to the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, or a bacteria, virus or other pathogen capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether exposure to such risks occurs before, during or after the event. You agree that you have voluntarily assumed these risks and you voluntarily waive all claims and potential claims associated with these risks against Mad Cow Theatre Company, and any and all affiliated organizations, entities, or individuals. You agree that you will observe and obey all signage, instructions, warnings or limitations during your visit by wearing a facial covering, practicing social distancing, and will follow any other guidance (whether written or verbal) communicated to you.